You are currently viewing: Posts Tagged " pizza"
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
Ads by Google
- How I fell in love with the drumsBy Clayton Cameron As a 5-year-old kid, I barely knew what the word rhythm meant. At least no one told me what banging on inanimate objects and creating my own little beats might be called. It was like rhythm chose me and I really had no say in the matter. My favorite elementary school pastime was tabletop […]
- TED2014 newsmakers: Ray Kurzweil on the year computers will surpass humans, Bill and Melinda Gates seek a better condom design, and much moreWith just one week left to go until TED2014, our speakers are putting the final touches on their talks. But that’s hardly all they’ve been up to. This week, check out which speaker has a bold prediction about artificial intelligence, which one put out a call for a more creative condom design, which one wrote […]
- Introducing the TED All-Stars: 50+ speakers who’ll return to the stage at TED2014TED2014 will bring together more than 70 speakers with fresh thinking on topics as diverse as leadership, genetics and the magic of fireflies. But this is our 30th anniversary conference, and it’s also time to look back at some of the incredible ideas surfaced in the past. At TED2014, we will hold five All-Stars sessions that bring 50+ […]
- Apply to be a 2014 TEDGlobal FellowLast week on TED.com, origami-folding techniques transformed a 50-cent piece of paper into a fully functioning microscope, human DNA came tumbling out of a vending machine, and we got a look at how an industry is growing to help governments conduct surveillance on citizens. These fascinating talks have something neat in common: The speakers are […]
- X Marks the Spot: Painted people in Washington, morality pills in Spain, and shark repellent wetsuits in AustraliaWhat would happen if artists Art Wolfe and Liu Bolin stepped into the same room? It’s possible that the space around them would melt into paint. While Wolfe is best known for his documentary photography, charting locations from Madagascar to New Zealand, for his latest series — called The Human Canvas Project — Wolfe painted […]